Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I have been away.



Dr and Mrs. Chestin Joseph Boudreaux
December 24th 1940




My Grandpa who lives in Louisiana, was very sick with blood clots in his leg. He just turned 86 and was admitted to a heart hospital on his birthday. My Grandma turns 87 this month.
I went and stayed with her while my mom went back and forth to stay with My Grandpa. They are Cajun and speak french. So much fun and full of life. I love to hear stories about them growing up. I will post a picture of them on their wedding day. They have been married over 60 years. My Grandpa is an Optometrist and still sees patients when he can. My Grandma was a consummate cook and always had a house full of visitors when she cooked.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy! I love all the new additions. You make me smile.

    ReplyDelete