Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Monday Morning



Just a little picture of my hydrangea plant.

This is the first day my girls are out for the summer. I officially have a Eighth Grader and Senior in High School.

I don't have to wake up at 5 o'clock anymore. I am not going to sleep in to late. I love the morning. First thing is my coffee with a little etsy and some Blogs!
I just bought a few things from littlepinkstudio.etsy.com. Pink and Blue goodies. I have never tried German Glitter. I hear "Once you try that, you can't go back"........

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful hydrangea plant! Coffee in the morning, with blog surfing and Etsy sounds delightful!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Warmly,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - don't the holidays start early in the US, when do you have them off until.
    That Hydangea is a gorgeous Blue, I have never been a particularlly good flower grower.
    Kara
    x

    ReplyDelete