Monday, January 12, 2009

Alphabet of Love


alphabet of love
Originally uploaded by stephy4030.
By Solar Forst with decorations by Pat Stewart
This is a cute little book I found thrifting.. I decided to take it apart and am going to either list on etsy or use myself. I think I may frame some pages and try to find the exact color salmon velvet to accent it with. Honestly the written part is not that great and since the binding was coming apart this was the best way to use and enjoy it. Valentine sentiment that is not RED..........LOL

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie. Thanks for coming over to visit my blog. That was so sweet of LaLovely to mention me, and very sweet of you to take time to leave me a comment. I love seeing how my readers are. Or, if anyone is reading. :-)

    Try to stay warm. I'm in West GA and it's pretty cold here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you can have a lot of fun with that book. I'd love to see what you end up making with the pages. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete