Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Calls



Neat graphic from greenpaper.typepad.com she has a cool website.

New Year's Calls...............Me to organize, organize and organize some more....I am pretty sure part of that will be throwing away and bringing goodies to Salvation Army. I like to bring my things there. I find that it goes right to the people that need it. I think the vouchers they use are perfect for meeting the need.
One time I went in and a very destitute family was there picking out things. Salvation Army was very low on kitchen items and it made me stop and think about not(hoarding)keeping unused things.
Speaking of hoarding, that seems to be what Robert calls my Thrifting. For the record they are two entirely different things. Can I get a witness???????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment