Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I have been officially Crowned!





Link


Mary Ann from "Follow your Bliss" sent me an awesome package! My paper crown was so cool. The paper she used really made it pop! My tea cup and saucer were perfect pastel! She even sent me an apron, in a paisley print. She sent me three buttons,which were so well done. I found her blog and "Follow Your Bliss" has become one of my reminders when I get a little weary trying to be a Wife and Mom and Sister and Daughter. Those are the most important things in my life and I am needed less and less in the "Mommy" department. Having a 17 and 13 year old daughter is a first for me...LOL That is what we tell the girls, "We've only been parents to you all!" LOL, they are good girls. It is a big change that I knew was coming,but has been harder dealing with.

1 comment:

  1. hi stephy!

    so happy that you are having fun with the swap gifties!!! it was wicked FUN putting this all together for you :)!

    enjoy, enjoy & enjoy!

    THANK YOU for being a part of our lovely group!

    hugs,
    mary ann xo

    ReplyDelete