Monday, April 20, 2009

I am not a right wing extremist

Good morning,
I wanted to talk about the Tea Party that i attended here in Valdosta. When I got home and started watching some of the coverage mainly on national TV I thought I better post a blog entry and assure you all that I am not a right wing extremist. I am a stay at home mom, blogger, vintage and country lovin person. I respect the office of the President, I am not a racist, I just think it is a bad thing to make Government bigger and lastly my hard working husband owns his own business and he is literally getting taxed to death. That is it, to me it is not about a political party it is about a principle.

Thought I would post a picture of my little 10x10 foot area I have at "Southern Trademark" antique mall located in Adel Georgia. I am having fun stocking it.
Have a great day,
Make a Memory
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment