Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hodge Podge...A mixture of dissimilar ingredients; a jumble.






More pictures today of thrift things. And a very odd combination at that! I am so torn and really don't know what to do. I love Retro Modern, shabby chic, beachy cottage, Marie Antoinette dreamy things, pastels, Victorian, I want to learn digital software, I want to read about Art, I want to learn how to sew, I have been cross stitching .............. I love old fabric and trim,.....Calgon take me away! It makes me dizzy.......

2 comments:

  1. I am loving that cute train thing. Is it wall art. Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you, too, have so many different "likes" ~ I was beginning to think I was the only one who loves such a mixture of different things/eras/etc LOL Sometimes I do sort of wish I could drawn to just one thing but on the other hand, at least every day is an adventure!!

    ReplyDelete